Clearing and Adjustment
Alternative and Insurance Offers
We can guarantee accommodation for students who firmly accept an alternative or insurance offer to study at Penryn Campus.
(An alternative offer is an offer on an alternative programme or the same programme, based at a different campus).
Once you have accepted your UCAS offer please call the Accommodation Office.
- A single occupancy en-suite room at Glasney Student village costs £141.54 per week
- A single occupancy en-suite room at The Sidings costs £144.18 per week
- We also have availability in our catered halls at Glasney Student Village - See New Students page for information about the catered package
- The accommodation agreement is for a period of 40 weeks commencing on 15th September 2018 and ending on 22nd June 2019.
- We aim to allocate postgraduates and mature students in flats together.
Applying for accommodation
Halls of Residence
We advise that you make an application for accommodation as soon as possible once you have firmly accepted your programme offer.
To make an application please click on the link below which will direct you to our online accommodation booking system.
To view the Room Service application guide please visit the New Students - University of Exeter page.
Any problems with making an application please call 01326 253639.
Offer of accommodation
Offers of accommodation are sent via email with a link to Room Service. You will need to log in to your room service account to access details of your accommodation offer.
Check the offer carefully.
- You will have 5 days to accept your offer and pay the £300 deposit.
- If you miss the deadline to accept your offer you will lose your room and we may not be able to offer you another.
A guide for the offer stage can be found on the New Students - University of Exeter page.
If you would prefer to live in private accommodation, the Accommodation Office is on hand to guide and support you.
To find private accommodation, you can use the Cornwall Student Pad website.
To meet other students searching for accommodation and form groups to share houses with, we recommend our Find a Student Housemate Facebook group.
Any further queries please contact the Accommodation Office.
If you have any questions about the application process or accommodation availability please contact the Accommodation Office.
The Accommodation Office is open Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm.
We will also be open over the Clearing weekend
- Saturday 18th August - 9am - 4pm
- Sunday 19th August - 10am - 3pm