Study Abroad, Erasmus and Exchange Students
Please see the New Students - University of Exeter page.
Further information about accommodation contracts and the allocations procedure will be available on this page by March 2018.
Semester Two Students
You are able to apply for your accommodation once your Study Abroad application has been processed by the Study Abroad Team and you have been issued with your University of Exeter ID number.
We have availability in our halls of residence at Glasney Student Village.
- The accommodation agreement for Semester 2 will start on Saturday 13th January and ends on Saturday 7th July.
- We have two types of room available; single occupancy en-suite room at £131.39 a week and shared studybed room at £98.56 a week. If you have any queries about the acccommodation options available please contact us.
- We aim to allocate Study Abroad students with returners (2nd or 3rd year students) or mature students.
Applying for accommodation
Halls of Residence
Applications for Semester Two Students open on Tuesday 31st October at 10am.
To make an application please click on the link below which will direct you to our online accommodation booking system.
To view the Room Service application guides please visit the Current Students page.
Any problems with making an application please call 01326 253639.
Offer of accommodation
Offers of accommodation are sent via email with a link to Room Service. You will need to log in to your room service account to access details of your accommodation offer.
Check the offer carefully.
- You will have 5 days to accept your offer and pay the £300 deposit.
A guide for the offer stage can be found on the Current Students page.
If you would prefer to live in private accommodation, the Accommodation Office is on hand to guide and support you.
To find private accommodation, you can use the Falmouth and Penryn Student Pad website.
To meet other students searching for accommodation and form groups to share houses with, we recommend our Find a Student Housemate Facebook group.
Any further queries please contact the Accommodation Office.
If you have any questions about the application process or accommodation availability please contact the Accommodation Office.
We are open Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm.
- Phone - 01326 253639
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org