The Sidings provides contemporary student accommodation for 233 students. The residence is managed by CRM Students, the market leader in the management of student accommodation across the country. For more information about CRM Students please see their website. You can also keep up to date with The Sidings by joining their Facebook page.
The Sidings has 36 flats ranging in size from four to seven en-suite bedrooms. The bedrooms are fully furnished to a high standard and the large communal areas provide not only kitchen and dining facilities but a comfortable living space with sofas and a television.
It is conveniently located within a short walk from both the Penryn Campus and the local amenities of Penryn. It is also close to Penryn train station providing easy access to buses and trains to Falmouth and Truro.
At The Sidings there are four room types available:
- En-suite room (single occupancy room with 3/4 double bed)
- Medium en-suite room (single occupancy room with double bed)
- Large en-suite room (single occupancy room with double bed)
- Studio en-suite (self-contained studio with en-suite and kitchenette)
(please note that medium, large and studio rooms are all extremely limited)
What is provided?
|What is in the bedroom?||What is in the communal kitchen/ living area? (excluding studios)||What is provided in a Studio flat?|
* DDA approved accessible wet room in selected rooms
|Please note: you will need to provide your own bedding, towels, cooking utensils and crockery|
Additional facilities for residents at The Sidings:
- Site office - open during office hours Monday-Friday
- Out of hours support
- 24hr telephone helpdesk provided all year round to support maintenance and security reports
- Secure bicycle/ surf board storage
- Card operated laundry facilities
What’s included in the rent?
The heating, lighting and energy bills are included within a given quota; if you go over this limit additional charges will apply. A basic internet speed of 2MB is included in your rent. Upgrades to higher speeds are available at additional cost.
Contents insurance is included. It is a basic policy and you may wish to extend this cover to ensure all your belongings are covered e.g. laptop, musical instruments, photographic equipment etc. For further information regarding insurance cover please visit our website and; http://www.endsleigh.co.uk/Student/Pages/student-insurance.aspx
Photos of the accommodation and floor plan