Falmouth University and The University of Exeter Cornwall Campus are committed to reducing their environmental impact. One way of achieving this is by encouraging all students, staff and visitors to use 'green' or sustainable transport when and where possible. We have put in place a series of measures to help assist everyone associated with our campuses to make green travel choices.
We have an active green travel plan which is updated on an annual basis.
Travel initiatives in place include:
- Dedicated University buses - every 10 minutes throughout the day at peak hours (term time)
- Subsidised local bus journeys
- Integrated Travel Card
- Cycle parking on campus
- Cyclescheme initiative for all staff
- Shower and changing facilities on both campuses
- Car sharing permits and dedicated car sharing car park
- Electric vehicle charging points at the Penryn campus
- Travel promotions throughout the academic year
Further information on your sustainable travel options can be obtained by emailing email@example.com or by visiting our dedicated webpages.