FX Plus Estates Campus Security provides security services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Campus Security aims to work with students, staff and visitors to provide a safe and secure residential and working environment in an appropriate and friendly manner.
Campus security: 01326 255875
Emergency/First aid landline: 01326 254444 (4444 internal phone)
We recommend that campus users:
- Take responsibility for their own safety.
- Alert Campus Security to any suspicious activity.
- Ensure requests for out of hours access to campus buildings/areas has been notified to the person responsible for the building and is accompanied by a risk assessment.
- Sign in and out at main reception for out of hours activities on campus.
- Provide a minimum of 5 working days’ notice when alterations are required to door access times.
- Keep all fire exits and means of escape clear of obstacles. Report any incidents to Campus Security.
- If unable to add to the helpdesk, report any damage/ building faults at the control room or to Campus Security staff.