The Falmouth Exeter Plus (FX Plus) CEO and Senior Executive Team (SET) is advised by a range of Liaison and Working Groups. These groups allow SET members to ensure that decision-making in all areas is based on consultation with relevant "stakeholders" – whether these are Falmouth and UoE students and staff, FX Plus staff, trade unions or the FXU.
The CEO has made a commitment to report any major issues from these Liaison and Working Groups to the Board, and where strategy is being brought to SET or the Board for approval, the CEO provides a summary of stakeholder comments.
We currently have the following Liaison and Working Groups - please follow the links for the constitution and membership:
- Business Continuity Group [available shortly]
- Campus Services Liaison Groups (five groups covering: Accommodation, Bar/Catering/Retail, Entertainments, Events & Hospitality, Sports & Recreation)
- Sustainability Operational Working Group
- Estates Liaison Group
- IT Services Liaison arrangements
- Joint Consultative & Negotiating Group
- Mitigation Group
- Library & Academic Skills Liaison Group
- Student Services Liaison Group