The Falmouth University community is spread over two campuses - Penryn and Falmouth, which are connected by frequent bus services and a train line. We offer a variety of accommodation in Penryn and Falmouth.
Accommodation 2020 – 2021
Please see the Halls of Residence page for full information on our halls of residence and information about costs and contract lengths.
Before submitting an application for accommodation you need to register an account on Room Service, our online accommodation system. You will not be able to submit an application until April when applications open.
You can either register when applications open, or pre-register now to get yourself prepared. Once you’ve registered, make a note of your username and password – you’ll need them each time you log in to Room Service.
Applying for Accommodation
Applications for accommodation will open on Wednesday 1st April 2020 from 12pm.
- To apply for accommodation you must have firmly accepted a course offer with Falmouth University as your first choice
- Rooms will be allocated at random through a ballot which aims to match you to one of the preferences on your application
- Rooms will not be allocated on a first come first served basis unless you miss the ballot deadline. You can find full details on the ballot system in our Application and Allocations Policy below
Please watch the video below for information on how to apply on Room Service:
Policies and Procedures 2020-21
- Application and Allocation Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Accommodation Fees Payments and Debt Recovery Procedures
Accommodation Agreements 2020-21