The Falmouth University community is spread over two campuses - Penryn and Falmouth, which are connected by frequent bus services and a train line. We offer a variety of accommodation in Penryn and Falmouth.
Accommodation 2020 – 2021
Please see the Halls of Residence page for full information on our halls of residence and information about costs and contract lengths.
Before submitting an application for accommodation you need to register an account on Room Service, our online accommodation system. Once you’ve registered, make a note of your username and password – you’ll need them each time you log in to Room Service.
Applying for Accommodation
Applications for accommodation are open.
- To apply for accommodation you must have firmly accepted a course offer with Falmouth University as your first choice university.
- Applications submitted between 12pm on Wednesday 1st April and 5pm on Friday 22nd May will be processed through an accommodation ballot.
- You can still apply for accommodation after the ballot deadline on 22nd May. Your application will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis for the options of accommodation remaining.
Please refer to the application and allocation policy below for further information about the application process.
How to apply on Room Service:
Offer of Accommodation
We are currently processing applications we received within the ballot. We aim to send out offers of accommodation within 28 days of the ballot deadline date (22nd May). You will receive an email notifying you that an offer of accommodation has been made.
Policies and Procedures 2020-21
- Application and Allocation Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Accommodation Fees Payments and Debt Recovery Procedures
Accommodation Agreements 2020-21
- Terms and Conditions of Residence (self-catered)
- Terms and Conditions of Residence (catered)
- Terms and Conditions of Residence (self-contained studio)