The Penryn Campus is shared and jointly managed by University of Exeter and Falmouth University in an arrangement that is unique within the UK. With over 4000 students studying here there’s a great community feel and access to state of the art facilities. The majority of University of Exeter students study at the Penryn campus, with a limited number based at Truro.
Accommodation 2020 – 2021
Please also see the Halls of Residence page for information about our accommodation options, costs and contract lengths.
Before submitting an application for accommodation you need to register an account on Room Service, our online accommodation system. You will not be able to submit an application until April when applications open.
You can either register when applications open, or pre-register now to get yourself prepared. Once you’ve registered, make a note of your username and password – you’ll need them each time you log in to Room Service.
Applying for accommodation
Applications for accommodation will open on Monday 6th April at 10am.
- To apply for accommodation you must have firmly accepted a course offer with University of Exeter as your first choice.
- Rooms will be allocated at random through a series of ballots which aims to match you to one of the preferences on your application
- You can only submit one application, during one of three ballot periods
- Rooms will not be allocated on a first come first served basis unless you miss the ballot deadline. You can find full details on the ballot system in our Application and Allocations Policy
Please watch the below video for information about how to make an application for accommodation:
Policies and Procedures 2020-21
- Application and Allocation Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Accommodation Fees Payments and Debt Recovery Procedures
Accommodation Agreements 2020-21