The Lower Stannary is the main restaurant and dining facility at the Penryn Campus and can seat up to 400 people. The friendly and dedicated kitchen team are committed to providing excellent food at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere.
As well as ensuring that fresh local produce is used as often as possible, the chefs always make sure they deliver a wide range of dishes to suit differing tastes, including several vegetarian options. They pride themselves on regularly offering innovative and exciting dishes from around the world. The chefs provide all the external catering requirements on campus, from coffee and biscuits to a full gala dinner.
The Upper Stannary has a fully licensed balcony bar that serves a variety of hot and cold bar snacks.
- Fresh ingredients from Cornish producers and suppliers wherever possible
- Able to cater for everything from small meetings to large conferences to formal dinners
- Friendly service and competitive prices
- Complete bespoke service, from table decorations to waitress service
- Vegetarian options always available
- Hot and cold snacks, beverages and sandwiches
- Fully licensed bar with hot and cold snacks
- Special dietary or cultural culinary requests catered for
Please contact us to view our up to date menus or to discuss any special requirements.