From a quick sandwich and cup of real coffee, to a wide range of hot dishes, our various outlets produce food and drink from dawn until dusk.
As well as being delicious, the sustainability of our products is of great importance to us which is why we endeavour to use local suppliers for our meat, fruit and vegetables.
Our disposables are environmentally friendly, made from polylactic acid or bagasse fibre.
- The Stannary Restaurant - Located in the centre of Penryn Campus, the Stannary offers a freshly cooked breakfast, Surf and Turf lunchtime menu (Fish and Chips, Burgers and Sides), Jacket Potato and Salad Bars, and hearty meat and vegan specials, plus gluten free options catering for all tastes and diets.
- Stannary Deli Bar – Adjoining the Stannary Restaurant, our Deli serves fresh sandwiches, coffee and cold drinks.
- The Stannary Bar - Located on the upper floor of the Stannary, our Bar provides a variety of alcoholic and soft drinks and snacks. The Stannary Bar is also your weekly entertainment provider! We organise live music gigs for students and will have an exciting weekly programme of events lined up when it is safe to do so.
- Fox Café (Falmouth Campus) - Located at the bottom of the hill from Woodlane in the Fox building (Falmouth Campus), serving breakfast, sandwiches and a selection of freshly cooked dishes.
Our Shops - The Penryn Campus Shop, located at the centre of Penryn Campus, provides groceries, beverages and snacks-to-go. Our Falmouth Art Shop, located at the bottom of the hill from Woodlane, in the Fox building, (Falmouth Campus), provides all your art supplies.
- Koofi - Located next to Glasney residences, Koofi provides freshly made pizzas and a choice of light bites, snacks and treats.
- AMATA Café - Located at the bottom of Penryn Campus, offering a selection of lunchtime food, snacks and hot and cold drinks.
- ESI Café - Located at the top of Penryn Campus, our café serves light meals, snacks and treats.
Your contact information for NHS Track and Trace
To help you stay safe and prevent the spread of Covid-19, if you are eating or drinking in one of our catering outlets, you should scan the QR code where you are seated, so that you can provide your contact details and table number. More information is available here
Please also remember to wear your face covering unless you are eating or drinking. Thankyou.
If you have an enquiry, please email: email@example.com