Our Falmouth and Penryn campuses are an important community resource that everyone can enjoy.
Our facilities are among the best in the Europe and we are proud of the exceptional learning environment that our students enjoy. But our campuses are not just for students – we encourage everyone to use and enjoy our facilities.
- Join the Penryn Campus Sports Centre, offering membership subscriptions or pay as you go use of the gym and fitness classes. Plus our brand new sports centre (opened September 2016), with a four-court sports hall, is available for hire.
- Make use of our children's day nurseries at Falmouth and Penryn Campuses. Find out more on our nursery pages.
- You are welcome to use and join our reference libraries at both our Penryn and Falmouth campuses. Find out more, including details of our collections, special events and how to register with on our Library website.
- Many exhibitions, events, lectures and talks are open to the public and we encourage you to attend. These are advertised in our events section, in the local media and on community noticeboards.
- We encourage local community groups – from local brass bands to the Girl Guide Association – to use our facilities, offering discounted hire rates. For further details, see our Conference and Events section or telephone our Conference and Events team on 01326 370466.
- Visit our campus gardens and grounds for walking and leisure. The Penryn Campus is open to to the public and the Walled Garden is open from dawn until dusk.
- Campus talks and tours are available for local community groups, such as gardening clubs and the Rotary.
- Photography print services and photographic equipment and facilities hire are also available by contacting Craig Farley (01326 254110 / email@example.com) and Scooby Gill (01326 213703 / firstname.lastname@example.org) respectively
- You are also welcome to access our reprographics services, cafes, shop and the multi-use games area.
- If you are looking for affordable accommodation for visiting family and friends, during July and August we offer rooms and flats at the Penryn Campus which offer an excellent base to explore Cornwall. Find out more at www.cornwall-plus.co.uk.
- The Friends of Penryn arrange events at the Campus and produce regular newsletters. To join, email email@example.com .