The Procurement department welcomes all suppliers!
Procurement - Our Vision
Procurement is at the heart of providing value for money to our Higher Educations partners through the effective management and control of third-party suppliers. Our procurement is committed to the promotion of the highest standards of professional procurement and to the development of high-quality management information to evidence compliance to UK and EC procurement legislation.
Best value procurement will:
- Be transparent;
- Be driven by desired results;
- Create the most economically advantageous balance of quality and cost;
- Reduce the burden on administrative and monitoring resources;
- Lead to simplified or routine transactions;
- Encourage open and fair competition;
- Follow all appropriate regulations and legislation
Meet the team......
Chris Jones - Head of Procurement
Craig Nicholls - Deputy Head Of Procurement
Michael Carlyon - Procurement Category Officer (Estates)
James Dickson - IT Procurement Officer
Falmouth Exeter Plus purchases goods, services and works from suppliers that best satisfy our requirements. Colleges and services will compete their requirements for goods, services and works when they are needed.
We post our tender opportunities on the following websites:
Please register to view any current tenders which we have posted.
To contact the Procurement team at Falmouth Exeter Plus, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1326 255981.