Perfect for large groups and holiday makers on a budget, Cornwall Plus is the ideal venue for your Summer Accommodation, Conference or Event
With a mix of modern and historic buildings, 1500 en-suite bedrooms, and 40 plus contemporary meeting and event spaces, our facilities on the beautiful Penryn Campus are available for residentials, holidays, conferences, business events and other group gatherings.
Our accommodation, comprising large self-contained Glasney Flats and en-suite double and twin Glasney Rooms, is exclusively available during July and August when students have finished for the summer.
Our bedrooms are set within a residential village which is nestled amongst tranquil historical gardens, an 18th century manor house and host of onsite campus facilities.
The impressive Penryn Campus is conveniently located between the vibrant port of Falmouth and historic town of Penryn and is an ideal base to explore the spectacular seaside county of Cornwall.
In addition to our meeting rooms, there are plenty of activities in our state-of-the-art Sports Centre, or you could take a walk through our beautiful heritage gardens to ensure a healthy, memorable and productive time.
Your group will also benefit from our links with local tourist attractions and activity providers, receiving our Cornwall Plus Saver Card with discounted entry to attractions across the county.
We proudly fly the Green Flag Award for our stunning Campus grounds and gardens, and are committed to making our campus more sustainable.
Award Winning Accommodation
Cornwall Plus are 2019/20 winners of Best Accommodation with Academic Venue Solutions and silver winners of Best Accommodation for the British Youth Travel Association Awards 2019/20. The team are silver winners of the Cornwall Tourism Awards 2017/18 for International Visitor Experience and have been awarded a 4* campus accommodation and service grading with VisitEngland. We have also been awarded an internationally recognised prestigious, Green Flag for the third consecutive year. The awarding criteria includes maintenance of buildings and landscape, environmental management, community involvement, biodiversity and heritage.
Special Group Rates
Special group rates are available for large groups (10+) with a choice of both catered and self-catered meal packages.
All profits are gifted back to campuses for the benefit of all students, staff and visitors.
Guests can enjoy breakfast at our Stannary restaurant, lunch or tea at our Koofi Café, pick up essentials in the shop, explore the campus gardens, admire the mix of modern and historical buildings and spot the best vantage point for views over the Fal Estuary. Our facilities include:
• 24-Hour Reception – Our friendly team are available 24/7 to ensure you have a great stay
• Bespoke Packages - Self-Catered and Catered options available
• Event Management – Offering dedicated Event Management to ensure a hassle-free stay
• Koofi Café - Sits behind Reception, serving delicious pizza, light bites, soft drinks and alcohol.
• Stannary Kitchen - Offering a wide range of fresh hot and cold dishes, catering for all tastes
• Laundry Facilities – Perfect for our longer staying guests
• Library - Everyone is welcome to visit our Penryn Campus Library in the Exchange building.
• Performance Studios – Purpose-built performance spaces available for hire
• Shop – A convenience store stocking a wide range of holiday essentials.
• Excellent public transport links – We've a bus stop on-site and train station nearby.
• Free parking – If you need to drive, free parking is available 5 to 10 mins away from the rooms.
• Sports Centre - A Gym, large Sports Hall and Studio with a varied programme of classes is available
• Sustainability - We are focussed on sustainability and reducing our carbon footprint where possible
• Tremough House and Gardens - Our stunning, award winning gardens are open for all to enjoy.