Welcome to Procurement
Procurement is at the heart of providing value for money to our Higher Education partners through the effective management and control of third party suppliers. Our procurement team is committed to the promotion of the highest standards of professional procurement and to the development of high quality management information to evidence compliance to UK and EC procurement legislation.
Best value procurement will:
- Be transparent;
- Be driven by desired results;
- Create the most economically advantageous balance of quality and cost;
- Reduce the burden on administrative and monitoring resources;
- Lead to simplified or routine transactions;
- Encourage open and fair competition;
- Follow all appropriate regulations and legislation.
Please select one of the below categories to assist you with your Procurement requirements.
- Meet the Team
- How to Order
- Insurance / Legal and Health and Safety
- Sustainable Procurement
- New Supplier Requests
BREXIT UPDATE - WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO US?
This week the EU Commission announced some of their no-deal contingency notices that specifically covered transport – air and haulage – and visas.
Please click here for further information.
Photographs ©Geraint Roberts/Mayn Creative