FX Plus Campus Security provides security services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Campus Security aims to work with students, staff and visitors to provide a safe and secure residential and working environment in an appropriate and friendly manner.
Campus Security: 01326 255875.
Emergency/First aid landline: 01326 254444 (4444 internal phone).
NB: All Halls residents should use the 24-hour number for Glasney Lodge in any emergency – 01326 253503.
What we do...
- Active foot and vehicle patrols and monitoring CCTV systems at Penryn and Falmouth campuses and student halls to ensure the safety and security of campus users.
- Ensure buildings are secured when not in use and unlocked ready for use.
- Manage incidents on site, including evacuation of buildings when fire alarms have been activated.
- Provide security advice to campus users.
- Patrol car parks to ensure vehicle security and to enforce car parking terms and conditions.
- Support first aiders during normal office hours and provide first aid cover for the site out of working hours.
- Provide students with a point of contact for welfare related issues outside normal working hours.