FX Plus Campus Security provides security services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Campus Security aims to work with students, staff and visitors to provide a safe and secure residential and working environment in an appropriate and friendly manner.
Campus security: 01326 255875
Emergency/First aid landline: 01326 254444 (4444 internal phone)
What we do...
- Patrols and monitoring CCTV systems for Penryn Campus and Student Halls to ensure the safety and security of campus users
- Ensure buildings are secured when not in use and unlocked ready for use
- Manage incidents on site, including evacuation of buildings when fire alarms have been activated
- Provide security advice to campus users
- Patrol car parks to ensure vehicle security and to enforce car parking terms and conditions
- Support first aiders during normal office hours and provide first aid cover for the site out of working hours
- Provide student's with a point of contact for welfare related issues outside normal working hours