Exceptional environments that enable talented and creative minds to grow.
Do you want to work in a challenging and rewarding environment providing top class services for thousands of university students and employees in Cornwall? FX Plus is expanding and, if you join us, you could be part of the expansion focused on delivering an ambitious transformation project.
Falmouth University and the University of Exeter have invested tens of millions of pounds into their Cornwall campuses and created a fast-paced, exciting environment full of growth and opportunities. If you want to join our team click here to search for vacancies or see below for more reasons why you want to work with us.
Falmouth Exeter Plus (FX Plus) is the service delivery partner of Falmouth University (Falmouth) and the University of Exeter (UoE) in Cornwall. We deliver shared services and facilities for the universities ensuring that the interests of students and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
600 employees. Three campuses across Cornwall.
C10,000 people supported every day (students and employees).
More about FX Plus:
We offer a wide range of services, covering five main areas:
- Commercial Operations: We offer consistently high quality services and customer experience to the whole campus community and contribute to investment in on-going improvement. This includes two shops, plus catering outlets across Penryn and Falmouth campuses.
- Estates: We deliver an outstanding estate - buildings and grounds, inside and out.
- IT and Digital Services: We deliver innovation and trusted technology for students, employees and all campus users.
- Residences and Facilities: We provide great facilities and services to those around us and create an environment which offers an outstanding experience to all. This includes car parking, student accommodation, security, travel and transport, sustainability, Penryn Campus Sports Centre and the two, Little Wonders, nurseries.
- Student and Academic Services: We support students to succeed. We help students flourish, and to feel empowered and included.
People first | We put people at the heart of everything we do.
Collaborative | We engage with partners to develop positive outcomes.
Innovative | We embrace new thinking, encourage trying new things and have the courage to take risks.
Excellence | We always strive for the highest standards, are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Integrity | We aim to do the right thing, to act fairly and treat people respectfully.
Click here to see a larger version of this poster about our values and suggested behaviours.
Why Work With Us?
As a service company, we value the people. And this starts with our staff members. Because we believe our employees’ satisfaction leads to service excellence, we offer competitive salaries, career development opportunities, an excellent work environment, and a flexible range of benefits, from annual leave to subsidised public transport. Learn more about FX Plus employee benefits.
What you can expect:
An inspiring location: Cornwall offers a unique lifestyle; the great outdoors, the Cornish coast and a landscape that has energised creative people for centuries are all right on your doorstep. It is one of the most beautiful parts of the country with a great natural and historic environment to enjoy.
World-class facilities: FX Plus delivers shared services across three campuses - Falmouth, Penryn and Truro. Penryn Campus was developed by more than £100 million of investment, supported by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Convergence, the South West Regional Development Agency, and the Higher Education Funding Council for England.
A place where social responsibility matters: We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and embedding sustainability into all aspects of campus life. Initiatives include subsidised public transport, cyclescheme, use of recyclable food packaging in all our restaurants and shops. Being a major employer in Cornwall, we have developed strong relationships with the local communities.
In a nutshell
By joining FX Plus, you will be part of a team of dedicated people, driven by their passion for service excellence and working in the exciting sector of Higher Education. We offer a large variety of roles including:
If you are passionate about service as much as we are, there is the right job waiting for you!